March 18th, 2020
The wellbeing of our community is paramount, and we here at Ascend Real Estate are adopting best practices in order to continue serving your real estate needs during this crucial Shelter-in-Place period. Here are some updates on our operations during these unusual weeks:
1. Phone Calls, Emails & Texts: Yes, please contact us anytime for any reason!
2. Consultations: Yes, we would love to hold video conference calls with you.
3. Home Tours by Video: Yes, we can show you any Bay Area property by private video tours. Please contact us!
4. Preparing Properties for Market: Yes, in some cases, home construction/improvement is considered essential activities.
5. Public Open Houses: Sorry no. None are being scheduled and held to comply with government orders.
6. Off-market Listing Emails: Yes, in fact more properties are being advertised off-market than on-market during these weeks since open houses cannot be advertised.
7. Making and Accepting Offers: Yes, we are continuing to submit and accept offers. It is an amazing opportunity for buyers, in fact.
8. Processing Loans and Appraisals: Yes, some banks are continuing to process loans but might take extra time due to overwhelming refinancing demand.
9. Closing Transactions: Yes, some title/escrow companies and county recorder offices are operating remotely. Transactions are closing but might take extra time.
May all your loved ones stay healthy and safe!